Frozen Sensory-Friendly Performance
Supported by Denise G. and Norman E. Wells, Jr., Playhouse Square is proud to present a sensory- friendly performance of Disney’s FROZEN. This performance is intended for individuals with sensory sensitivities, autism spectrum disorders and other sensory, social and cognitive challenges or issues. We welcome family and friends to experience the show together.
Tickets are specially priced at $50, $35 and $20.This a full-length performance. The total time of the performance is 2 hours 15 minutes, which includes one 20-minute intermission. At this sensory-friendly
performance, supportive adaptations will include:
- Lower sound and light levels, strobe effects removed and fewer startling special effects.
- House lights and stage lights will remain on at a low level throughout the performance.
- Audience members are welcome to stand and move throughout the theater as needed during the performance.
- Audience members are free to talk or make noise throughout the performance.
- Audience members may bring and use their electronic devices and extra support items during the performance.
- We provide quiet areas and activities staffed by professionals and trained volunteers.
- All are welcome in a judgment-free environment.
Critics are calling FROZEN, “A can’t miss Broadway event” (NBC), and now it’s joining Disney’s smash hit musicals THE LION KING and ALADDIN on tour across North America! It features the songs you know and love from the original film plus an expanded score with a dozen new musical numbers.
FROZEN is an unforgettable, magical adventure, which Newsday calls, “A serious megahit with amazing special effects, eye-popping costumes, and incredible performances.” It’s a theatrical experience like no other, so let yourself go.